The personal data (your data) we collect includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- the information gathered from Cookies
Our legal basis for processing your data is:
- in relation to site security, our legitimate interest, and the legitimate interests of our users
- that it is necessary to perform the work we expedite for you
- your consent to anonymised data for Google Analytics
We will not:
- identify you through analytics information
- combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that would identify who you are
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
- use your data in analytics
- share your data if we are required to do so by law - for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
We keep your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to do so
- whichever is the shorter of your request to have it deleted, or five years after completing the last work for you
Children’s privacy protection:
- our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger
Where your data is processed and stored:
- we create our own systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it’s processed and when it’s stored
How we protect your data and keep it secure:
- we are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data - for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
You have the right to:
- request information about how your data is processed; a copy of that data; and that anything inaccurate in your data is corrected immediately
- raise an objection about how your data is processed and request that your data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
Contact us should you have a question about this notice.
Cookies are files saved on your phone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
1. Cookies that measure website use
We use Google Analytics to measure how you use the website so we can improve it based on user needs. We do not allow Google to use or share the data about how you use this site.
Google Analytics sets cookies that store anonymised information about:
- how you got to the site
- the pages you visit and how long you spend on each page
- what you click on while you're visiting the site
Your use of this website signifies your consent to our using Google Analytics. Should you wish to opt out, use: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
2. Cookies that remember your settings
These cookies do things like remember your preferences and the choices you make, to personalise your experience of using the site
3. Strictly necessary cookies. (They always need to be on).
These essential cookies do things like remember your progress through a form